AVI LIMITED is known for its leading household brands across many categories including hot beverages, sweet and savoury biscuits, and snacks, frozen convenience foods, personal care products, cosmetics, shoes, accessories, and fashion apparel.
A love for the sea and passion for fishing are the driving forces behind I&J, a leading fishing company, and manufacturer of high-quality chilled and frozen foods. Almost 110 years old, I&J is the trusted name in seafood, operating a modern and efficient trawler fleet, and continually investing in the training and development of experienced fishing crews, committed to fishing responsibly, with a long-term vision. I&J has achieved and maintained accreditation from the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) since 2004.
I&J is a globally respected supplier of high-quality, chilled, and frozen Cape Hake and a leading producer of farmed Cape Abalone. It is also one of AVI’s great South African brands. I&J is proudly South African and invests in, and empowers, the communities in which it operates.
We are looking for you, a FINANCE GRADUATE who would like to join a company that employs real people to do exceptional things. Are you ready?
Why our Graduates choose I&J
- Real exposure and practical learning in actual working environments
- Encouraged to be involved and think of alternative solutions to genuine
- business issues
- Constant mentorship, guidance, and support
- Offered meaningful work and opportunities to contribute
- Held accountable for quality and delivery
- Have a minimum average of 60% in your final year
- Be a South African Citizen
- Vehicle and driver’s license would be advantageous
- Strong leadership potential
- Analytical and innovative mind-set
- Team player with a passion for achieving
- Enthusiastic self-starter who is open to all the unique learning opportunities
How To Apply
Finance Grad / Intern
- BCom Financial Accounting or Financial Manager