Chargebee: Account Manager
Chargebee is a subscription billing and revenue management platform powering some of the fastest-growing brands around the world today, including Calendly, Hopin, Pret-a-Manger, Freshworks, Okta, Study.com, and others. Thousands of SaaS and subscription-first businesses process over billions of dollars in revenue every year through the Chargebee platform.
Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, our 500+ team members work remotely throughout the world, including India, the Netherlands, Paris, Spain, Australia, and the USA.
Chargebee has raised over $230 million in capital and is funded by Accel, Tiger Global, Insight Partners, Steadview Capital, and Sapphire Ventures. And we’re on a mission to push the boundaries of subscription revenue operations. Not just ours, but every customer and prospective business on a recurring revenue model.
On a typical day, you might
- Identify appropriate leads within a given territory for expansion (Cross-sell/Up-sell)
- Create, implement and own the expansion pipeline
- Work collaboratively with Customer Success Managers to achieve team targets
- Ability to successfully execute several opportunities from small to large-sized deals Be responsible to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual targets
- Should be comfortable talking to clients from around the globe
- Should be able to identify customer trends and initiate meaningful conversation accordingly
- Pro-actively seek out opportunities to contribute to achieving the company’s larger objectives
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
- If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you’ll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.