Full Job Description
Our pioneering team of marketing experts uses data-driven insights to run efficient performance marketing and improve the customer journey. We operate all acquisition marketing and conversion optimization activities fully in-house, giving you the best environment for a steep learning curve.
Be part of revising and optimising the Customer Journey of our consumer brand wirkaufendeinauto.de or one of its sister brands. Use your data-driven and analytical skills to create ideas and recommendations for an extraordinary customer experience. In this role, you will actively contribute to the success of one of our most important business areas! You want to experience our dynamic atmosphere 100% remotely and have a big impact from day one? Then find out what to expect!
Your new role
- Identify the individual needs of the customer experience and consistently develop a conversion optimisation strategy for your designated country
- Analyse and monitor data of the customer behaviour to spot relevant trends for your testing strategy
- Develop A/B tests by intensively using data and make clear project suggestions
- Take ownership of the correct tracking of your activities by using e.g. Google Analytics and establish a consistent documentation
- Implement your findings of your investigations by collaborating with internal teams like design, product, content and data analysts
- Previous relevant experience in conversion rate optimisation, lifecycle marketing or digital customer journey mapping
- Experience with A/B tests and multivariate tests as well as in-depth knowledge of website data analysis, preferably with Google Analytics
- Strong analytical skills and profound understanding of customer data and analytics
- A growth and data driven mindset with the ability to the ability to point out strategic recommendations
- Business confident language skills in Dutch as well as fluent communication skills in English
- Our dynamic startup environment offers new challenges for personal growth with the contribution of own ideas
- We invest in your personal and professional growth with a dedicated education budget for online courses, conferences and trainings
- We offer you a secure job with a permanent contract
- Life-work balance is part of our culture, you will receive 30 days of vacation
- You don’t live in Berlin? No matter! You can work 100% from your home office
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.