Location: Escort, KZN
Duration: 3 Months course Structured learning journey
Purpose: To up skill the youth in the basic welding and mechanical engineering (Basic Fitting & Turning) fields.
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science or N1-N6 preferably in Welding/
- Boilermaker or Mechanical Engineering.
- Certified ID copy
- Certified certificate (N1-N6)
- Certified matric certificate
- Younger than 35 years of age
- Not registered for same programme at SETA before not currently registered with any SETA for any program
How To Apply
Please email CV to email@example.com or hand deliver at Dragon Precision Engineering @ 217 Loskop Road, Estcourt. Contacts: 036 352 4825