Electronics Graduate Trainee
- 33 Piet Rautenbach St, Brits, 0250, South Africa
- Employees can work remotely
Robert Bosch is a multinational Company. It is the world’s largest supplier of automotive components, amongst other business units. A position for a Graduate Trainee in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering exist at our Brits Manufacturing Plant – South Africa, for a Graduate willing to acquire industry based experience.
The successful candidate will be mentored in procurement of electrical components and the training will include the following:
- Procuring electronics components.
- Material sourcing for all new projects.
- Component specific material cost reduction (RPP)
- Shadow cost calculation.
Electronics/ Electrical Engineering Degree/ National Diploma
The successful Graduate will be offered a market related stipend.