Location: Wadeville, GT, South Africa
Company: Distell Limited
Distell presents exciting opportunities for candidates for potential placement in our Finance Department in Wadeville Gauteng. The successful candidate will report to the Regional Financial Manager.
Purpose of the Position:
The intention is to give practical work experience to students who are in their last year of study and require exposure in a work environment or have a prerequisite to have practical work experience before qualification. Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12-month contract commencing February 2022 and terminating January 2023
Key Learning Areas would include, but are not limited to:
• Analyse monthly regional cost and budget variances.
• Prepare and analyse regular statistical reports.
• Be involved in the budget and forecasting processes.
• Participate in regular internal audits of DC’s in the region.
• Perform Ad hoc financial project studies.
• CAPEX Control and Asset registers
To qualify for selection and participation in this programme, candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
• Final year of obtaining tertiary qualification or completed degree
• Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint will be an advantage
• Good interaction / interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical abilities and administrative skills.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Effective time management;
• Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
• Ability to work in a team
• Willingness to travel and work after hours
• Driver’s License
• Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12-month contract
Prospective interns must submit the following:
• Covering letter/ Motivational letter,
• A curriculum vitae,
• Certified academic record,
• Certified copy of Grade 12,
• A letter from the tertiary institution,
• A format for evaluation, required by the tertiary institution,
• Certified copies of Identity Document.
Reference Number: 18362 Closing Date: 31 August 2021