Universal Coal Development IV (Pty) Ltd – New Clydesdale Colliery in Kriel, continues to invest in the recruitment and development of Graduates with a view of establishing a talent pipeline of young people who will become future leaders and fill scarce skill roles within organisations.
We are therefore offering 24 months internship opportunities for Unemployed Graduates with a keen
interest of the following fields:
- Geology – NCC/Geo/21
- Engineering – NCC/Eng/21
- Mining – NCC/Min/21
- Metallurgy – NCC/Met/21
- Environmental – NCC/Env/21
- Finance – NCC/Fin/21
- Logistics – NCC/Log/21
- Human Resources – NCC/HR/21
- Safety – NCC/Saf/21
To be considered for participation in the programme, the Applicant must:
- Be unemployed.
- Have never participated or taken part in any internship programme before.
- Ensure high standards of safety and quality are adhered to.
Documents to be submitted:
- A brief CV indicating the opportunity interested in.
- Certified ID Copy & Academic Transcripts.
- Certified Copy of Qualification.
By applying for the internship, you consent to Universal Coal Development IV (Pty) Ltd collecting, storing, using and processing in any manner personal information for purposes of attending to this advertisement, and/or all matters relating thereto, including the disclosure of
third parties of such personal information. In the event you do not hear from the Company within a period of 21 days after the closing date of application, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful. The CVs of unsuccessful candidates will not be returned.