Closing Date: 2021/07/31
Reference Number: RCL210319-3
Company: RCL Foods
Job Title: Management Trainee Programme – Human Resources
Location – Town / City: All Towns
Location – Province: All provinces
Location – Country: South Africa
Our Management Trainee Programme offers exceptional development opportunities to self-motivated, talented individuals that enables them to achieve their career ambitions! Through a fast-paced, accelerated learning environment, HR Management Trainees are empowered with the development, experience and mentorship needed to take them to senior levels within RCL FOODS.
What is in it for me?
- Coaching by senior leaders
- Meaningful work experience
- Planned rotations
- Structured development plan
- P.S A CAREER, not just a job
To top it all off, RCL FOODS has built a culture that motivates Management Trainees to become Authentic Leaders, being More Brave, having More Impact, being More Curious all while having More Fun. Discover yourself here in an environment that allows you to be MORE YOU!
- Completed studies or currently in the final year of study
- BTech Human Resources Management /BCom Human Resources Management/ BCom Industrial Psychology/ B.Social Science
- Honours in Industrial, Organisational and Labour Studies (Human Resource Management)/ Bachelor of Arts Honours in Industrial
- Psychology/ Bachelor of Business Science in Human Resources Management
- Good tertiary academic results
- Computer Literacy (MS Office, including Excel and Word)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Relationship building
- Analytical & Conceptual thinking
- Deadline focused
Duties & Responsibilities
At the core of our Management Trainee Programme is authentic leadership. Our HR Graduates are given the opportunity to grow through a 4-5 year development programme, laying a strong foundation for a successful career in Human Resources. We begin with a practical introduction to our working environment, whereby Management Trainees gain experience through meaningful work either in one of our Centre Of Excellence HR teams or in one of our Operational Sites that enables them to take ownership and responsibility of real business projects. Coupled with building exposure, we invest in our Management Trainees’ personal development and growth through training, mentorship and structured developmental plans. Management Trainees are expected to have high levels of drive and initiative to remain focused on their development and contribution to the greater team.
The HR Management Trainees that are successful in our programme will have the opportunity to gain exposure and experience in HR Operations supporting a business area as well as within our Centers of Excellence based at Head Office. Successful incumbents must be willing to relocate.
If you think you have what it takes to be our next HR Management Trainee and have the ability to influence others and build relationships with others, apply and see and do things differently with us.
Don’t miss out! All applications must be submitted online by 31 July 2021.