Location: Stellenbosch, WC, South Africa
Company: Distell Limited
Distell presents exciting opportunities for candidates with potential for placement in our Marketing Department, Southern Africa, in Stellenbosch. The successful candidate will report to a Marketing Manager.
Purpose of the Position
The intention of the internship is to provide practical work experience to students who are in their final year of study and require exposure to the work environment or have a prerequisite to have practical work experience in order to obtain a qualification. Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12-month contract commencing February 2022 and terminating January 2023
Key Performance areas include, but are not limited to the following:
- Market/ consumer intelligence
- Market Analysis
- Brand and price positioning
- Brand communication implementation
- Brand communication planning
- Media management
- Trade and consumer promotion management
- Trade channel management
To qualify for selection and participation in this programme, candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
- Final year of obtaining tertiary qualification – degree/diploma
- Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Sound communication and presentation skills
- Effective time management
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team
- South African citizen
- Able to travel locally and have own reliable transport
- Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12-month contract.
Prospective interns must submit the following:
- Cover letter/ Motivational letter
- A curriculum vitae
- Certified academic record
- Certified copy of Grade 12
- A letter from the tertiary institution
- A format for evaluation, required by the tertiary institution
- Certified copies of Identity Document.
Reference Number: 18321 Closing Date: 31 August 2021