REMUNERATION: R205 764 BASIC SALARY PER ANNUM
To assist the Senior Process Controller with the daily operation of the Liquids / Solid Section of the wastewater treatment works so that all wastewater and associated sludge are treated and disposed of in compliance with the permit conditions (Water Act) and full regard for the safety of employees.
Check SCADA and record daily plant readings for the Senior Process Controller. Physically check machinery and plant. Check equipment failure. Isolate faulty equipment. Unblock pipes and pumps. Wash secondary sedimentation tanks. Pump down tanks for cleaning. Operate national pump station. Clean pump stations. Report process problem to Senior Process Controller. Write job cards for maintenance.
Essential Qualifications and experience:
- Std 8 / Grade10 or NTC I or Appropriate NQF 3 qualification in wastewater
- 3 years appropriate experience
- Std 9 / Grade11 or NTC II in Wastewater practise or Appropriate NQF3 qualification in wastewater
- 2 years appropriate experience
- Matric / Grade 12 (Mathematics and Science ) or NTCIII in Wastewater practice
- 1 year appropriate experience
Please forward your CV and qualifications to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the relevant reference number and job title in the subject line of your correspondence