- Responsible to source materials/services by building expertise in external industries, sourcing skills, and internal categories/markets.
- Responsible for the coordination and execution of sourcing activities, managing internal and external relationships, and ensuring the business needs are met efficiently.
- Responsibilities include defining and executing sourcing recommendations with basic proficiency in all sourcing skills; accountability for delivery of fundamentals such as supply assurance, value creation, and compliance to policies; determining insights from analytics and recommending strategic interventions; ownership for defining and executing of sourcing tactics, including stakeholder alignment and external communication; leading projects on defined intervention areas (savings, technical, cost structure, relationship, stewardship).
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree and 0-3 years of work experience
- Interest in sourcing skills, particularly negotiation, bidding, commercial agreements, and relationship management to optimally lead top level partnerships
- Critical Thinking & Leadership – Ability to recognize strategic opportunities and be able to enroll others in disruptive thinking to get results
- Analytical Skills – Validated ability to visualize, articulate, and seek problems and concepts, and make decisions that make sense based on available information
- Ability to influence across functional boundaries (R&D, Finance, Legal etc.) to develop and deliver strategy and action plans to achieve desired business results
Just so you know:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?