CORPORATE SERVICES DEPARTMENT
TASK GRADE 10: (R236 726.92 – R307 270.57) P.A.
- ICT Certification (A+, N+), or equivalent
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Administrator (MCSA)
- 2-5 years’ experience in providing support for IT hardware, software and related peripherals, 2-5 years’ experience in supporting telecommunication networks,
- 2-5 years’ experience in providing user support and training.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve hardware and software problems.
- Working knowledge of and experience in the policy and regulatory environment of information technology.
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
- Diagnoses and resolve hardware and software related problems.
- Maintains and monitors the performance of hardware and operating systems.
- Coordinates system change management in ILembe District Municipality.
- Conducts user support and training on effective utilisation of IT equipment.
- Conducts backup & restores procedures for the operating system.
- Prepares and submits a monthly reports to immediate supervisor or relevant structures.
- Performs any tasks as may be directed by an official having authority to do so.
BENEFITS: 13th Cheque, Leave provision in terms of the SALGBC Collective Agreements, Natal Joint Pension Fund, Medical Aid and homeownership scheme subject to certain conditions.
How to apply
Applicants must forward an application letter together with relevant Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of qualifications, ID and any supporting documents to: The Municipal Manager: iLembe District Municipality, iLembe House, 59/61 Mahatma Ghandi Street, KwaDukuza, 4450.
Applicants are encouraged to use the Employment Application Form (Annexure B) available from the municipal website www.ilembe.gov.za and from iLembe House. Applications, together with all supporting documents may also be scanned and e-mailed to email@example.com for electronic delivery. Enquiries are to be directed to Manager Human Resources: Mr GM Nzuza on
(032) 437 9348/9524. The closing date for the submission is 11 June 2021 @ 12h00. No late, faxed and/or incomplete applications will be considered.
Please note: Should you not be contacted by this office within three (3) months after the closing date, kindly consider that your application was not successful. Closing date