Job Title Warehouse Supervisor
Reports to (Job Title)Warehouse Superintendent
Location Bevcan Rosslyn – Johannesburg, South Africa
HL South Africa (Primary)
• Allocate stacking space and supervise Forklift Truck Drivers in accordance with approved warehousing standards.
• Check all computer delivery notes for any errors on a daily basis and ensure that manual. delivery notes are updated.
• Do cycle and ad hoc stock counts regularly with Warehouse staff.
• Ensure that correct and updated items codes are used when processing any movement.
• Check incoming loads for design, quantity and quality against documents.
• Alert management in case of any deviations and discrepancies.
• Allocate stacking space.
• Process documentation on JDE.
• Check and complete Can Production Summary Schedule by design and quantity on computer.
• Physically check that all production is scanned correctly on bar coding and updated on JDE.
• Manage OTIF for all customer requirements.
• Manage loading and offloading of trucks (Track turnaround time).
• Adherence to the Environment Standards.
• Ensure successful implementation of Can Do! Excellent practices i.e Team work, Visual Management, Focused Improvement.
• Grade 12
• Diploma in Logistic or Distribution would be advantageous
• 5 -7 years’ experience in Warehouse and Manufacturing Environment with good performance record.
• Valid Forklift license
• Computer Literacy
• Good communication skills
• Inter-personal and team interaction skills
• Experience in JDE system